1. I was adopted the day I was born..
2. I originally got in to college on a soccer scholarship but injured my knee the summer before freshman year.
3. When leaving on a flight from DC I was in a plane that got hit by lightning and had to make an emergency landing, my fear of flying started from that moment on, now I chase a few pills with a drink every time I fly.
4. I had a horrible asthma attack when I was 7, asked my mother if I was going to die..they had me in an oxygen bubble for 5 days…
5. I was electrocuted by a farm fence in Sarlat France when I was 10.
6. I speak fluent Tongan, which I’ve come to find is one of the most useless languages ever.
7. My father fell in to a coma on Feb 13th, 2001, and died Feb. 14th 2001 from Cancer. My family didn’t tell me till the night of the 14th because they didn’t want to ruin my date.
8. I was engaged.
9. I am obsessed with natural disasters
10. I am scared of ….sharks, rouge waves, yellowstone (when she blows we’re all done), and Jillian Michaels
11. I am a huge advocate against child abuse, I’ve stopped women in public beating on their children in mid lashing, and threatning to hit them in return.
12. When I was 16 and 17 I worked online as a “sex bot” and lured horny men to pay for online strip shows performed by others.
13. I am related to Howard Hughes on my grandmothers side
14. Even though my family assumes and expects me to have some type of profession in Child Psychology. I’d much rather work from home, sleep till 9, live on the beach, and write children’s books.
15. The most interesting conversation I had with someone was on a flight and I was seated next to Jerry Rice, from SF to Orlando.
16. I was a full out tomboy until I was 15 and discovered what a mini skirt was.
17. I had an affair with my HS English Teacher
18. I am obsessed with ancient Egyptian culture and would love to go to Egypt.
19. I bungee jumped when I was 18 off a bridge in New Zealand
20. I am a very corny hopeless romantic.